Lawn Care in Arlington, Texas
Arlington is close to the amenities of Dallas and Fort Worth, but also has many things going on within its city limits. When you trust us with your lawn, you have more time to enjoy life inside and outside of Arlington. Gro Lawn is locally-owned and operated and has been taking care of customers’ lawns in this area for over 20 years. We are more than just a yard service and have the licensing and credentials to prove it! Our lawn care specialists are dedicated to building relationships with our customers. Each technician has a set territory, so they know you and your lawn and they take pride in how it looks.
Our Lawn Care Services
The extreme North Texas summer heat is not kind to your lawn. Because of that, it is crucial to understand what type of grass you have and how to best care for it. Each of the three main types – Bermuda, St. Augustine’s, and Zoysia – have very different needs. At Gro Lawn our knowledgeable lawn care specialists work with your grass to bring out the best in your lawn.
When you trust us with your lawn care, we will inspect your property to:
Assess the type of grass in your lawn.
Develop a lawn fertilization formulation based on your soil conditions and grass type.
Recommend watering practices that will help your grass flourish.
Manage your seasonal treatments.
Treat to prevent weeds and disease.
Lawn Aeration in Arlington
Is your lawn looking drab and unhealthy despite a diligent watering and fertilization program? Clay soil, thatch, and our sometimes harsh weather conditions contribute to soil compaction, making it difficult for your grass to reap the benefits of your lawn care program. Lawn aeration can make a difference faster than you would think. A special machine is used to pull small plugs of grass and soil from your lawn, allowing your grass better access to air, water, and nutrition.
The benefits of twice-a-year liquid or core lawn aeration include:
- A lusher, more vibrant lawn.
- Increased effectiveness of water and fertilization treatments.
- Better resistance to damage from temperature extremes and pests.
- An overall healthier lawn!
Tree and Shrub Care in Arlington
Trees and shrubs add beauty and value to your property. They can also increase the useability of your yard and comfort of your home through their shade. However, there is more to tree and shrub care than simply watering them. When you partner with Gro Lawn, our professional technicians will assess your landscape and:
- Properly trim trees to improve health and disease resistance.
- Prune shrubs to maintain optimal size and shape.
- Customize fertilizers based on the composition of the soil and each plant’s needs.
- Apply pest and fungal disease treatments as needed.
- And much more!
Perimeter Pest Control in Arlington
It's a myth that bug problems only occur in dirty and messy houses. No matter how clean and clutter-free you keep your home, pests will find their way inside. Our perimeter pest control puts up a defense shield around the outside of your home that bugs aren’t willing to cross. When you partner with us for exterior pest control in Arlington, TX, you can expect our professional exterminators to use treatments that:
- Are crafted for your home.
- Stop bugs in their tracks.
- Are lethal to pests, but safe for your family, pets, and greenery in your yard.
- Can be sprayed while you're away, since they are applied to the exterior only.
- Bring you peace of mind that your home is protected from invasion by pests!
Grub Control in Arlington
Grubs can very quickly destroy your lawn if left unchecked. They are actually the larval stage of different beetles and they cause havoc by feeding on the roots of your turf. The warning signs can be confused with many other lawn issues. It’s best to call in the professionals at Gro Lawn if you see any of the following signs:
- Brown patches of grass that won’t turn green no matter what you do.
- Evidence of animals digging up your lawn.
- Grass patches that can be lifted from the soil like a rug.
- Turf sections that are soft and spongy.
If our assessment finds grubs, we will design a grub treatment plan to eliminate the grubs and bring your yard back to health.
Fire Ant Prevention in Arlington, TX
If you look around your yard and see large mounds of dirt with reddish brown ants swarming around, you have a fire ant problem. Besides being difficult to get rid of, they are aggressive and will attack when disturbed. The intense pain you feel from their bite is when you learn why they are called fire ants.
Professional fire ant prevention is the key to keep them from moving into your space. When you contact Gro Lawn for help our hardworking technicians will:
- Perform a comprehensive inspection to assess the extent of your infestation.
- Develop a tailored plan for treatment and prevention.
- Give you the freedom to enjoy your lawn!
- And more!
Contact Gro Lawn today so you can kick back and know that your lawn is in good hands!