Nobody likes having their home invaded by unwelcome guests.
Pests are attracted to food sources and shelter in your house, causing more than just an annoyance. Hopefully, you don’t have a serious problem already. If you do, we can certainly help. But don’t wait until you’re desperate, because perimeter pest control from Gro Lawn can turn things around in a hurry.
Many homeowners have woken up to find all kinds of pests busily gathering food in their kitchen, bathroom, and even bedroom. Nobody should have that kind of a surprise, but it’s an unpleasant reality.
Among the creatures commonly found are:
Once in your home, these pests can bite you while you’re asleep in bed. Some will nest in your walls or elsewhere in the house, over time doing damage that ends up costing thousands of dollars to fix. They can ruin your food and make your home incredibly dirty.
Really, a pest infestation can turn into a nightmare scenario in a hurry. Don’t wait too long before acting, or you could be facing serious consequences.
What It Is
Perimeter pest control is where we create a secure border around your house. It’s designed to keep bugs from crossing it, so they can no longer bother you while you’re sleeping, eating, relaxing, or doing anything else.
Pests of all kind like to get in through doors, windows, and even the smallest cracks in any part of your house. Sealing every point is difficult, maybe even impossible.
You benefit in multiple ways from perimeter pest control:
- It kills pests on contact, so they not only stop coming inside, but also stop breeding.
- The treatments are safe for your family and pets.
- You keep insecticides out of your home.
- You won’t smell, see, or otherwise even notice the perimeter protection.
- Treatments won’t harm any plants around the perimeter of your house.
- You don’t have to constantly worry about how pests are getting into your home.
- Treatments take little time, making for a convenient service.
This service doesn’t require us to even come into your house, so we could apply the spray when you’re not around. We assess what pests are present outside the house, and ask about what you’ve observed getting inside. From there, we craft a plan that will put an end to the invasions, so you can enjoy your home without pesky interruptions.